We first discovered Quadra Island on a family vacation many years ago and kept returning to discover more of what the island had to offer. After four years of summer vacations we took the leap of faith and moved here in 2005 to become permanent residents.
Best decision ever.
We invite you to come explore Quadra Island and hope you experience some island bliss.
Carol & Jamie
We have curated activities on Bliss Farm and at nearby locales to appeal to families and small groups visiting Quadra Island and looking for something off the beaten path.
We love customizing these experiences so let us know what your dreams are and we will make it happen. Need some suggestions?
- "Paddle to Dinner" and enjoy a spectacular west coast adventure along the way as you kayak to an enchanted island destination for sumptuous chef prepared feast on the beach!
- Feast on a "Farm to Fork" dinner of freshly harvested ingredients from the garden, local free range chicken and wine served on Bliss Farm.
- Learn to make goat cheese or yogurt during a Bliss Farm hands on workshop.
- Collect Bliss Farm fresh eggs from the resident chickens and learn to make fresh pasta!
- Crab dinner anyone? Locally caught Dungeness crab, garden salad, fresh baked bread and a seasonal dessert. You pick the day and we will make it happen!
- Need a local guide for your outdoor adventures? We can arrange that too. Spend the day with a friendly, knowledgeable local and explore some of the hidden gems of Quadra Island.